|SASC Competitive Soccer Player Online Registration
This information is for Competitive Soccer player registration only.
For information on Recreational soccer player registration, please see the
Recreational Player Registration page.
For information on Coach registration, see the Coach Online Registration page.
- SASC player registration fees vary between team and age groups.
It is therefore important to select the correct SASC team during the
registration process as the appropriate amount will be automatically added to your order.
- Different payment options are available (full payment or a 4-installment plan).
- Refund Policy available at SASC Competitive Soccer Refund Policy
For any questions, please email the SASC Competitive Registrar.
SASC, like most clubs, depends on volunteers in order to provide the experience we want for all of our players.
We require a 3 hour volunteer commitment from each competitive family each season. (Six hours for families receiving SASC Financial Aid)
- There is a $100 refundable Volunteer Fee added as part of Competitive registration process.
This fee will be refunded when a family has completed their volunteer hours.
We process refunds a minimum of twice per season, generally mid season and the end of the season.
- In order to be refunded, a family member, or responsible teenaged player,
must complete a volunteer commitment for the club as listed on our volunteer sign up page.
Team based volunteering, such as canopies, parties etc, do not qualify as meeting the club based volunteer commitment.
Official Team Managers and Age Group Managers (with background checks) will not need to pay the fee.
- Please use the application form for Competitive Players on the SASC Financial Aid page
to submit a request for SASC Financial Aid.
- All requests will be reviewed within 3-5 days, and applicants will receive an email with further registration instructions.
- Please do not proceed before receiving those instructions.
- Online player registration for the Fall 2019 season is now
OPEN for all teams.
Please register before Friday July 26th, 2019. After that date a late fee of $100 will be added to your registration costs.
- A player can only be registered if they have already been accepted on a SASC Competitive team for the coming season.
- YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING ITEMS PRIOR TO REGISTERING:
- Age group and team level group (e.g. 2004 Red/White)
Ask your team manager if you are not sure.
- Financial Assistance approval (if needed)
For further information see the SASC Financial Aid page.
- YOU MUST ALSO PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING:
Head shot with the player facing the camera, and not wearing a hat or sunglasses.
Photo guidelines information here.
- Proof of Birth Year (only if not already on file)
This can be a scan of a passport or a birth certificate.
- Registration fees are payable via credit card, debit card or approved financial aid.
- For any questions, please email the SASC
Click the button below to proceed to the Registration website: