SASC Recreational Soccer
Fall 2016 Registration closed
Online registration for the Fall 2016 Recreational Soccer season is now closed.
A waitlist is available here.
Links for more information:
SASC Academy Training - Fall 2016
This is for all boys and girls in the SASC Competitive program, as well as our
serious Recreational players looking for additional training and skill improvement.
- Free to SASC players registered for Fall 2016
- Drop in basis - no registration is needed
- 8 sessions, starting Monday August 15th, 2016
- No session Labor Day, September 5th, 2016
- Final session October 10th, 2016
Boys and Girls sessions for each:
Monday: 4:30pm - 6:00pm
- Rec. players (U8-U12) and Jr. Competitive Program (7v7 & 9v9)
- Emphasis on individual technique (juggling, dribbling, 1v1, passing, receiving, shooting and goalkeeping)
Monday: 6:00pm - 7:30pm
- 11v11 Comp. and Rec. players born 2004 or older who are interested in the SASC Comp program
- Technical and small-sided tactical development
Session times will be adjusted later in the season to account for earlier sunset (starting 9/26, sessions will move to 4:00-5:30pm & 5:30-7:00pm)
What to bring:
- Location: Sunnyvale Soccer Complex (SSC)
1095 Dunford Ave., Sunnyvale CA 94087
- Led by SASC Directors of Coaching: Andrew Ransome and Adam Clarke
Please contact email@example.com
if you have any questions.
- Wear your red SASC practice shirt, or your SASC rec. team jersey
- Bring a ball, something to drink, and be ready to play
- Goalkeepers should bring their own gloves as there will be goalkeeping stations included at both sessions
Cleat Exchange for SASC Players
Saturday, 8/27/16 9am-2:30pm, at the SSC Complex
Has your player outgrown his/her old cleats?
Do you have a pair of cleats that no longer fit properly but are still usable?
On Saturday 8/27 between 9am and 2:30pm, SASC will be hosting a cleat exchange.
All SASC Rec and Comp players are welcome to come out to the SSC complex and pick out a pair of cleats or other donated equipment.
We will also be accepting donations of cleats, futsal shoes, balls, or competitive uniform elements.
Donations are NOT required to select equipment, but greatly appreciated.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.