SASC Academy Training - Fall 2018
Every Monday, 9/17/2018 - 10/29/2018
This training is for the younger players in the SASC Competitive Program (11 and younger)
as well as our serious Recreational players (6 and older) who are looking for additional training and skill improvement.
- Free to SASC players registered for Fall 2018
- 7 sessions, every Monday from 4:00pm - 5:15pm
- First session: September 17th, 2018
- Final session: October 29th, 2018
- Rec players and 7v7 & 9v9 Comp players
- Emphasis on individual technique (juggling, dribbling, 1v1, passing, receiving, shooting)
- Small-sided Tactical Development
- Program led by SASC Director of Coaching: Andrew Ransome
What to bring:
- Sunnyvale Soccer Complex (SSC)
1095 Dunford Ave., Sunnyvale CA 94087
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
if you have any questions.
- Wear your red SASC practice shirt, or your SASC rec. team jersey
- Bring a ball, water, shin guards, appropriate training clothes, and be ready to play
SASC Photo Day
Sunday, September 23rd 2018
Bring your best smile and get ready for our annual SASC Photo Day!
Photo Day Details
- Who: All SASC Recreational and Competitive teams
- Date: Sunday, September 23rd, 2018
(Make-up date is Saturday, October 13th, 2018)
- Time: Check with your coach or team manager for your assigned timeslot/date
- Where: West Valley Elementary School
1635 Belleville Way, Sunnyvale, CA 94087
Each SASC recreational and competitive player is entitled to receive a free "Image Mate" which includes an individual and team photo (see example above).
In addition, other photo packages are available for purchase.
All players must bring a COMPLETED order form or their online proof-of-purchase to Photo Day (even if you are only getting the free Image Mate).
- Bring the paper order form that your team manager will provide ahead of time.
Indicate any additional photo packages required and include a check in the envelope.
Alternatively, you can order photo packages online (including the free Image Mate), make payment by credit card if needed,
and print out a proof-of-purchase receipt to bring to photo day.
How to Order Online
- To order online, visit the SASC-ShootingStars ordering site
- Once you complete your order, print your Proof of Purchase receipt and bring it to Photo Day
- Online orders must be made by midnight on Saturday 9/22/18
- NEW! If you order online, you will receive a "gallery" link one week after photo day.
You will then have 72 hours to choose your preferred photo.
For questions, please contact Shooting Stars Productions at email@example.com
- Order forms are available from your coach/manager or at the event
- Be sure to include your name and address, and the team name and coach. League name is "SASC"
- Photos will take 3-5 weeks and will be distributed by your coach/team manager
- Make-up day is Saturday, October 13th at San Miguel Elementary
- If a player cannot make their team photo appointment and still wants an individual photo,
they can join us on photo day Sunday, September 23rd anytime between 8-3:00pm, no appointment needed
Photo Day Volunteers Needed
Families of SASC competitive players can receive a free buddy photo by volunteering. Go to the following link to get more info and sign-up:
SASC Fall 2018 Recreational Soccer
Registration for the Fall 2018 Recreational Soccer season is now closed.
Games schedules have now been published here