|SUNNYVALE ALLIANCE SOCCER CLUB - ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
NOVEMBER 7, 2019 - 8:00PM
Announcement of Annual General Meeting - November 7, 2019
Sunnyvale Alliance Soccer Club holds a meeting of the membership each year to conduct business of the general membership
including the vote for the Board of Director's seats up for election that year.
Each year one half of the seats come up for election as set forth in the
The meeting will be held at the De Anza Park meeting room at 8:00 pm Thursday November 7, 2019.
De Anza Park is at 1150 Lime Drive Sunnyvale, parking entrance off Ticonderoga.
The Board of Director Positions are currently held by the following individuals:
- President: Sandra Todd
- Vice President: James Mayes
- Treasurer: Metin Gokcen
- Secretary: Damon James
- Recreational Director: Stephen Geddes
- Competitive Director: Jim Jones
- Fields Director: Kari ElAmir / Bob Brainard
- Referee Director: Tibor Polgar
- Recreational Registrar: Faye Rotbert
- Competitive Registrar: Duygu Yenier
- Volunteer Director: Lorena Casas
- Tournament Director: (vacant)
- Fundraising Director: Adam Clarke
Notice of Annual General Meeting of the Members and Recruitment of Board Members
SASC is a volunteer run club.
The Board of Directors is responsible for maintaining the infrastructure of the Club as well as responding to the needs of our members.
The following Board positions are up for election per our constitution:
The term of a board member is two years. These positions start in January 2020.
Full descriptions for each position are listed in ARTICLE XV - DUTIES OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS in the
- Vice President
- Competitive Director
- Recreational Registrar
- Field Director
- Volunteer Director
- Fundraising Director
Want to get involved? Have ideas and energy? Want to help our kids play soccer and keep our recreational and competitive programs thriving?
Consider joining our board.
Board members are expected to fulfill the responsibilities of their office and attend monthly board meetings.
Only current SASC members are eligible for board positions.
If you have interest in one of the positions or any questions, please contact:
SASC Vice President, James Mayes:
If you are interested in helping the club, but don't find a fit for your time and talents in any of the board positions,
please consider these other seasonal volunteer opportunities
and one-time, short-term volunteer opportunities.
Typical Annual Meeting Agenda
- Call to Order
- SASC Board Introduction
- Reading and Approval of the Minutes of the Previous AGM
- Board Member Reports
- Proposals for Changes to the Constitution, Rules and Regulations or procedures.
- New Business
- Election of open Board of Director positions
- Member Questions and Issues
- Good of the Game Statement