SASC Recreational Futsal Training
Sunnyvale Alliance Soccer Club (SASC) will be hosting Recreational Futsal Training Sessions from 1/2/2018 to 2/16/2018
for new and beginner futsal players who are interested in learning the game in a fun, less competitive environment.
Futsal (futbol sala - football in a room) is a variation of soccer played in a small sided format of 5v5.
It is played in a smaller space with a smaller low bounce ball and is often played indoors on a basketball court.
With the smaller space, and the low bounce ball, players develop precision footwork and quick decision making.
The 1 hr session per week will focus on futsal fundamentals, technical work, and playing.
Futsal is a fast paced, fun sport to play so come join us!!
- Beginner and Recreational players born in and between 2006 and 2012
- Gateway Neighborhood Center
- 477 N. Mathilda Ave, Sunnyvale, CA 94085
(behind the Wendy's near Mathilda & Maude)
- 1/2/2018 to 2/16/2018 (7 weeks)
- Wednesday, from 3:45 to 4:45pm
- Registration is now open. Space is limited!
- Click here to register (select "SASC Recreational Futsal Training")
- Minimum of 8 players required.
Any questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Póngase en contacto con el Coordinador de Relaciones Hispanas a email@example.com si necesita ayuda.