SASC Sunday Elite Winter Training
Sunnyvale Alliance Soccer Club's (SASC) Elite Winter Training Sessions are back!
SASC will be hosting Sunday trainings sessions for current or prospective competitive players interested in building on their technical foundation from the Fall season,
including boot camp style speed, agility, and quickness conditioning.
The 1 hr 30 min training sessions will focus on the following areas:
Older players will hone their finishing skills through training tools and tailored sessions resulting in improved shot technique and accuracy.
Beginner to advanced goal keeper training will also be offered.
- Fitness and Agility
- Technical Work
- Small Sided Games
The Elite Winter Training Sessions will be conducted by SASC's Professional Coaching Staff in a fun environment with a player to coach ratio of 12:1.
Players new to SASC's competitive program are strongly encouraged to attend to prepare for the upcoming spring season.
All training sessions will be held on the turf football field at The King's Academy.
- Competitive and recreational players born in 2012 or older
- Every Sunday (except Super Bowl Sunday: 2/4/2018) from 1/7/2017 to 3/4/2017 (8 sessions)
- The Kings Academy, Turf Football Field
- 562 N Britton Ave, Sunnyvale, CA 94085
- Session 1: 1:00pm to 2:30pm, players born in 2008 and younger
- Session 2: 3:00pm to 4:30pm, players born in 2007 and older
- Registration is now open. Space is limited!
- Click here to register
- Receive a free T-shirt when registered before 12/15/2017
Any questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Póngase en contacto con el Coordinador de Relaciones Hispanas a email@example.com si necesita ayuda.