|Sunnyvale Soccer Complex (SSC) Emergency Procedure
It is important that you know what to do in case of an emergency at SSC.
Please print this message and keep a copy of it in your ball bag as well as your team binder.
If you need to call for emergency assistance (Ambulance, Police, Fire) while at SSC:
1) Use this Sunnyvale Emergency Number. It will connect you to the Sunnyvale Emergency Center.
A 911 call from a cell phone is not automatically routed to the nearest Emergency Center but may go through the California Highway Patrol first.
To help ensure faster response, call:
2) The Sunnyvale Soccer Complex address is:
1095 Dunford Way, Sunnyvale CA
3) Send an adult to the Dunford Ave entrance of the Sunnyvale Soccer Complex to direct emergency crews to the fields.
4) Send a second adult to the nearest gate to direct the emergency crews to the nearest gate to the injured party.
5) If it is a player on your team, and the parent or guardian is not present, have a calm adult contact the parents.
Find the medical treatment authorization to give to the appropriate medical personnel, if needed.
6) After the event, call or email the president or
vice president of our club with details of the injury and fill out a
CalNorth or NorCal injury report if it is a player or adult on your rostered team.