|The Medina Tournament - Fall 2017
September 23-24, 2017
U8-U19 : Boys and Girls
Gold/Silver and Bronze/Copper levels of play
We expect two brackets per age group.
7v7 : U8-U10
9v9 : U11-U12
11v11 : U13+
7v7 (U8, U9, U10) : $495
9v9 (U11, U12) : $595
11v11 (U13+) : $745
September 5th, 2017
(Additional Late fee $75 after Sept 5th)
Withdrawal from Tournament:
Withdrawal Penalty: $100 after September 5, 2017
After acceptance or September 9, 2017 (whichever is first) the whole fee is forfeited.
Links for Sunnyvale Medina 2017 Tournament:
Guest players (see rules for complete details):
- Sanctioning - USYSA and USCS ie CYSA and USClub passes are welcomed
- Top Quality Referee Pool!
- Same day tournament check-in - at the fields 1 hour before your first match
- Awards given to teams that place 1st, 2nd (and often 3rd!)
- Three matches Guaranteed
- Teams will only be charged after they are accepted
- Travel distance and Coach conflicts are priorities when scheduling games
- Credit Card preferred - no CC premium!
A guest player is any player that is not listed on your official Team Roster.
The soccer age of the guest player must be the same soccer age or younger than the age of the bracket the team is playing in.
Guest player maximum per team:
U9-U10 : 7v7 : 4 players
U11-U12 : 9v9 : 5 players
U13-U19 : 11 v 11 : 7 players
For more information, email: email@example.com
- Sunnyvale Alliance Soccer Complex
1095 Dunford Way, Sunnyvale, CA
- Twin Creeks Sports Complex
969 E Caribbean Dr, Sunnyvale, CA 94089
Prior Year's Results: